All subscriptions start in February, giving you immediate access to the top-ranked firms and our commentary. Throughout the year, you’ll get access to more and more data and insights through a subscriber-only portal on our website.
We also publish a stand-alone report on how consulting firms’ brands are perceived by their employees and potential recruits.
We no longer publish this as an off the shelf report, but if you'd like to see something similar for your firm then please do contact us.
Perceptions of Consulting in HealthcareClient Perceptions Programme 2016
Reform may be sweeping through the healthcare sector, but are there similar levels of change happening to what clients think of consulting firms? Based on our extensive survey of clients, our report reveals:
- The top ranked firms for overall mindshare (how likely people are to mention them), quality, and value
- The firms that clients are most likely to recommend
- The top ranked and most recommended firms by consulting service
- How views differ between direct clients and prospects
It also offers:
- In-depth firm-by-firm analysis for: Accenture, Aon Hewitt, Bain & Co, The Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte, EY, Hay Group, IBM GBC, KPMG, McKinsey & Co, PwC, Roland Berger, Strategy &, and Towers Watson.
- Commentary and analysis from our consulting industry experts.